About the journal
Launched in 2009, the International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship (IJGE) aims to facilitate the natural evolution of the field of gender and entrepreneurship by drawing together the very best research contributions from around the world.
The journal seeks to:
- Provide a dedicated publication outlet for high calibre, international research of interest to scholars, entrepreneurs and policy makers in the field of gender and entrepreneurship
- Offer a unique perspective on the practice of gender and entrepreneurship by including sections dedicated to practitioner and policy content
- Support a more consistent global approach to the presentation of research in the field
- Platform the work of dynamic young researchers and those who are in a position to offer new perspectives on this particular research area
- Enable those active in the area as researchers, educators, trainers, practitioners, support personnel and policy makers to keep up to date with the field on an international level.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Female/Women’s entrepreneurship
- The only journal within the entrepreneurship field to be dedicated to gender and entrepreneurship
- Papers that will facilitate the development of the field of gender and entrepreneurship and the recognition of the discipline as a major theme within the general entrepreneurship and small business arena
- A leading edge publication that combines the best peer-reviewed research with dedicated policy content aimed at practitioners in the field
Join the discussion!
Find the Enterprise and Innovation collection on Twitter at http://twitter.com/EmeraldEnt and follow @EmeraldEnt.
International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.